Healthy Relationship Resources for Teens
We’re closing out our teenage resource spotlight during Healthy Relationships Week 2021 with a list of resources focused on helping teenagers strengthen relationships of all kinds and learn healthy relationship skills. Check out the list below for HRI Resources, along with Greensboro Parks & Recreation resources as well!
- Healthy Relationship Video Series for Teens: short video clips highlighting important healthy relationship concepts
- Healthy Relationships Toolkit for Teenagers
- A toolkit of resources designed to help teenagers reflect, connect, and build tools for healthy relationships
- Healthy Relationship E-Learning Center Module for Teenagers
- A self-paced program for teenagers highlighting important healthy relationship concepts and communication skills
Parent of teenagers, we have resources for you as well! Check out the full list of HRI resources for parents of teenagers here.
We’re grateful to Greensboro Parks & Recreation for their partnership with HRI during Healthy Relationships Week! There are many resources available for teenagers through Greensboro Parks & Recreation.
To learn more about Teen-Friendly Health Care resources, follow this link: https://www.teenplaybook.org/greensboro/
*Learn more about Healthy Relationships Week by clicking here!*