The holidays are a great time to practice gratitude in the company of family & loved ones. A couple of ways to practice gratitude as a family this 4th of July include:
- Stating 1-2 things that you are grateful for in your family while sharing a meal
- Doing something nice for someone else
- Watch inspiring or funny videos together
- Call or video chat a grandparent who may not be able to spend the holiday with you
- Be in the moment with one another and soak in every smile, laugh, and positive moment
Happy 4th of July!