Developed by HRI Program Coordinator, Camila Dos Santos, M.Ed.
People in healthy relationships enjoy each other’s company and have fun together. However, sometimes life can get in the way of prioritizing fun and leisure in our partner relationships.
One way to help make sure that you both make time for fun and leisure is to talk about it as a couple!
Today’s conversation starters will get you both talking about how and when to have fun as a couple:
- How does your partner add fun to your life?
- What fun and leisure activities do you or could you do together?
- What is the most fun experience you have shared with your partner?
- What can we do during busy times to ensure we are making time for our relationship?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you spend time with me?
Today’s conversation starters can be found in our HRI Toolkit for Couples here: https://www.guilfordhri.org/community-resources/toolkits/couples/