Don’t just blindly go into the new school year without giving thought to what you’d like this year to look like for your family. Below are a few questions you might take time to think about or discuss with your family as you ease into the new school year:
- What are you most excited about for this new school year?
- What are you most nervous about for this new school year?
- What do you think will be the most different this year as compared to last year?
- How do you want to balance your family’s time this school year?
- What sources of support can you depend upon as the school year gets underway?
- What strategies can you use to cope with stress when it comes up this school year?
- What are your most important goals for the year ahead, and how could your family members support you in reaching these goals?