Back to School with Sesame Street in Communities: Tip 4
By HRI Program Coordinator, Camila Dos Santos, M.Ed.
Tip 4: Enhance virtual learning with Sesame Street in Communities activities and make learning at home fun!
Whether your child’s learning is face-to-face, virtual, or a hybrid of both, parents can make learning fun by enhancing their child’s learning with Sesame Street in Communities resources and activities.
The following resources can help to enhance your child’s virtual or face-to-face curriculum:
- Learning at Home: Play: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/topics/health-emergencies/?activity=learning-at-home-play
- Learning at Home: Brain Builders: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/activities/learning-at-home-brain-builders/
- Learning at Home: Science: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/activities/learning-at-home-science/
- Learning at Home: Reading: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/activities/learning-at-home-reading/
- Learning at Home: Math: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/activities/learning-at-home-math/
- Learning at Home: Physical Movement: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/activities/learning-at-home-physical-movement/
Using these supplemental resources helps to keep learning fresh and fun for children and minimizes stress for parents who have become full or part-time teachers as a result of the pandemic.
Learn more about SSIC Guilford here: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/community/guilford-county/